Precision Biosystems is a Massachusetts based company that provides instrument solutions to the difficult problems of laboratory automation. Precision Biosystems is a developer and manufacturer a BlotCycler. BlotCycler is an automated western blot processor, based on patented fluid distribution technology. All steps after protein transfer to a membrane are fully automated:shaking, blocking, hybridization, washing, and recycling of primary antibody.
AUTOMATION OF WESTERN BLOT DEVELOPMENT AND PROCESSING.
BlotCycler, automated western processor, will process the blot through all washing, blocking, and incubation steps. Once the system is set-up with the required reagents and the appropriate assay is programmed, BlotCycler will proceed with the assay and alert you at certain critical steps and when the assay is completed. No special reagents are required: use the same reagents you currently use and automatically saves your primary antibodies. Automation increases productivity and generates blots with higher signal and lower background.
- Complete automation of all steps of membrane processing.
- Use of your own protocol and reagents.
- Simultaneous processing of six membranes.
- Each membrane can be treated with its own specific Primary and Secondary antibodies, i.e. six different Primary and six different Secondary antibodies can be used for simultaneous processing of membranes.
- All steps can be easily programmed for individual protocols.
- Automated collection of primary antibodies, the unique and most expensive reagents, for repeated use.
- Complete removal of the traces of reagents by special shower system that automatically clean the device after each test.
- Effective mixing of the reagents inside the trays.
- Minimal required laboratory bench space (12″x12″ for 6-trays device).
- Flexibility in protocol modification.
- Better control of your time.
- Risk Free Purchase.
The BlotCycler comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. Use of the BlotCycler saves time by allowing overnight membrane processing.